Sunday, June 23, 2013

anthropoMAP - the first reply!

Anthropomorphic Mail Art Project!!!!!

So, in my last post, I introduced my latest obsession
 (it's actually a mail art project that you can participate in!)

And here, you can see the very first reply I have received by mail!




I think it's done in ballpoint pen.
The caption on the back,
which can be as integral a part of the piece as the drawn part,
 reads "Being a plumber was starting to get depressing."

Great job, dude. Seriously. I love it.
I'm sorry to say that I can't link you anywhere on his behalf, because he doesn't exist on the internet and wants to keep it that way.  And that's fine by me.

I really think the armpit hair (and chest hair) pull it together in its own full hilarity.

I happened to show it to an acquaintance, mostly because I was super stoked about it, and he was quite puzzled about the whole thing.  "Is this supposed to be you?" He asked it with genuine confusion.
Honestly, I don't know why he thought that.  I don't hang out, shirtless, under the kitchen sink.
Not usually, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment