Thursday, August 14, 2014

Friends and Faux - artistamps traveling the world on a postcard!

You might be familiar with a project called Friends and Faux.

If not, click that link and read all the particulars, because I'm giving you the fast version here!
I currently have two postcards. There are spaces on each postcard to add artistamps. I've already added mine, and now it's time for the next person to add their artistamp to the card and send it to the next person after that...
But I don't know who to send them to next!
So if you have made some artistamps and are itching to send them on a postal trip around the world, comment below and then e-mail me (chewytulip at g mail dot com) with your address so I can send it off to you!

Now, for lots and lots of pictures!











If you can't tell, my artistamps are the ones featuring...who else... TACO!

1 comment:

  1. You can send me one if you want. You may have my address from MMSA, if not email me at cabjuhasz(at)gmail(dot)come and I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete