Friday, October 5, 2012

Play-Doh and typewriters

I've been too busy with Play-Doh and typewriters to post anything good lately, but don't worry...

there's a big stack of sketchbook to photograph and post.

 
Also, isn't this the most beautiful typewriter in the world?  It's an olivetti underwood studio 45, made in Barcelona, Spain, sometime in the 1960s.

I'm a sucker for that teal color.

But it works! Well, honestly, I broke it within five minutes of changing the ribbon (an unrelated incident, probably due to shipping silliness) ... but my sweetheart's a dear and a half and had it working again - better than before - in like ten minutes.

2 comments:

  1. That is one badass typewriter!! Awesome! I mailed you a letter today! Should be there in a week or maybe 2 weeks! YEehaw! Have fun with your play-do! I'd love to sEe what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Your letter is also in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete