Monday, November 18, 2013

a halloween costume

Anthropomorphic Mail Art Project!






If I were John's mom, I'd lighten up.
I made this postcard for the brown postcard swap, over at Mail Me Some Art.


(I don't really use brown all that much, but it's a little easier when the creature in question is generally brown. That's right. I cheat at art. All the time.)

And lately, and by lately I mean for the past 48 hours, I've been quite taken with cramming as many postage stamps and stamp-like things onto an envelope as I can manage.


I also really enjoyed the pastels & neutrals on the smaller envelope.
 I don't know what's wrong with me; usually it's all rainbow this, and neon that.
Maybe my eyeballs just need to take a breather.
(And in case you are feeling confused - that little envelope is so totally covered in rainbow bright colors what is she talking about? - that's just a card to cover the address. Ha. Gotcha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment