Friday, September 20, 2013

brazilian birds

 Okay, we're hanging out in a city, so we don't see a lot of wildlife.


This is the wildlife that comes to visit me.




But we did go to the zoo!

Don't worry, I took some photos.  (Two or three are even good enough to share!)
I tried to get a photo of the baby ocelot, because it is the cutest thing on Earth, but they all came out blurry.  It's exactly like when you try to take a picture of a kitten - he's always on the move.
Anyway, here are some more feathered friends.



Two black swans having a bit of a chat.







This ostrich wanted to have a chat with us.






I'm pretty sure he wants to be liberated.

This guy's got an impressive beak.


This bird has no head!  The amazing head-less wonder!

It reminds me of those scenes on tv shows where a criminal gets handcuffed and walked to the police car, but tries to duck his head out of sight.
He's a condor, by the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment