Tuesday, August 13, 2024

The 7 year cycle

 I don’t know, but maybe a seven year long break from blogging is enough? I miss it. And I will say that while I enjoyed instagram for a while, it’s really not hitting the same spot as blogging. So. Here we are. I suppose I’ll have to come up with actual topics to write about, and all that jazz. 

In the meantime, please enjoy this one singular photo I took of some ATCs that I made for a swap. Are you getting some AnthroMAP vibes from it? Yeah, me too. Nostalgia all around.


I have been collaging pretty hard lately, mostly in a spiral-bound journal that I made, and for a while I was hung up about whether it was a junk journal, or an art journal, and then I suddenly stopped caring what to call it. It just is. It doesn’t matter what it is, as long as I’m happily working on it. It is serving its purpose in my life. 


And because maybe you missed Taco, too, here’s a picture of him, breaking all the rules and sitting on the kitchen table. He’s earned it.



No comments:

Post a Comment