Saturday, October 19, 2013

ice cream dream

Anthropomorphic Mail Art Project!


This time, it's teeny-tiny.  They're called MOO cards, apparently.  I'm kind of assuming that the name comes from the company that prints teeny tiny business cards.

I made them because one of the companies that I looooooooooove as a source for hilarious/intriguing rubber stamps is running a contest.  I entered, of course.


The expression on that dog's face is priceless.
From left to right, they are titled "Soleil" and "The Joker" and finally "Ice Cream Dream."

Or maybe it's a nightmare when you dream that you are nothing but a scoop of ice cream.  I don't know.

I am really, truly glad that I snapped this photo right after I finished drawing these cards, because *somehow* they all disappeared from the coffee table.
 Either my artwork went for a walk by itself
(highly unusual behavior - my artwork tends to be more of a couch potato)
...or someone four-footed and furry took them for a walk.
Ahem.  Taco.  He brought back "Ice Cream Dream" from wherever it was hidden...only now there is a fang mark in the corner.

Such is life with a feline.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh nooo! Bad kitty! Oh well. The ice cream one is my favourite so it's a good thing he brought it back. I wonder if he ate the other ones.. or maybe you should check under the fridge... haha!

    ReplyDelete