Wednesday, July 31, 2013

a giraffe of many colors

Anthropomorphic Mail Art Project!


My forever-friend (what else do you call someone you've been friends with since elementary school?)
submitted this giraffe, who is clearly professing her love for chewytulip.  (Hey, that's me!)

I maybe just sent her a blank card out of the blue, and to my sheer delight, found out she'd been following my blog all along!  (You are so sneaky!)

Becca thought it would be best to stick to an abstract design - we took art class in high school together, and that may have been the last art "assignment" she had.
But you see those edges, right? I know she broke out the fancy scissors for a patterned edge.
And it looks like acrylic paints in pink and lime and blue and tangerine.  Very summer-y.   :)

Thanks for taking the time to indulge in a little bit of my ridiculousness.  <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment